Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Meaning of "Demon" Imagine Dragon Lyric

I love this song so much so i decide to reveal what the meaning of this song for me.
This song sounds pretty simple but meant to show us about self talking and self reflection.
This is what i think about this song, its probably different from your version.
So please enjoy,


When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

(Its all about when my day was getting worst and all that I stand for was failed at once.)

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood’s run stale

(All this adversity makes me sick and want to die alone.)

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There’s nowhere we can hide

(I want to hide it all from you, cause all i want to do is protect you.)
(But with this dark side in my heart, where do I have to hide it?)

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

(But no matter how hard I tried, this is the fact.)
(This is the real me with those broken side.)

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It’s where my demons hide
It’s where my demons hide
Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside
It’s where my demons hide
It’s where my demons hide

(All your sincerity and "it's ok" things made me scared.)
(I want to push you out so fucking hard, I want to save you from my self.) 

At the curtain’s call
It's the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

('Cause when I'm not by your side, I lose my strength and crawling back to my sin)

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you made

(I dare myself  so i deserves to be your side, but sometimes the process makes you hurt.)
(But I really want to change for your sake)

Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth

(I don't want to hurt you but, it just impossible to change.)
('Cause I already in my place where i supposed to be.)


They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

(They told me to change for your sake, so i used to try it.)
(But i realized it just the way it is)
(we ain't made for together)

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how

(Your presence pull me out but this dark too thick.)
(I can't be with you, except you wish the same thing for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment